Račianska 88B 831 02 Bratislava - city district Nové Mesto
VAT number: SK2120619919
Company registered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court Bratislava 1, section: Sro, file number: 123431 / B
Tatra Banka, as
Slovenská sporiteľna, as
Receipt of orders via e-shop: nonstop
Responsible manager: Silvia Jaroš Vilčinská
Supervisory Authority: SOI Inspectorate
based in Bratislava
for Bratislava region
Bajkalská 21 / A, POBOX 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27
tel. no. 02/58 27 21 72
In accordance with applicable legislation, in particular the Civil Code as well as the Consumer Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act when selling goods or providing services on the basis of a distance or off-premises contract, we recommend using the following terms and conditions for online shopping.
General business conditions of the internet shop (e-shop)
1. The operator of the website (e-shop) is GuruKnows, sro, with its registered office at Račianska 88B, 831 02 Bratislava.
2. The seller is GuruKnows, sro, with its registered office at Račianska 88B, 831 02 Bratislava.
3. The supplier of goods and services offered in the e-shop www.beardguru.sk is GuruKnows, sro, with its registered office at Račianska 88B, 831 02 Bratislava.
4. The buyer is every visitor to the e-shop who has created a binding order through the e-shop. For the purposes of the Act, in particular Act No. 102/2014 Coll. "consumer" means a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
5. An e-shop is a computer system located on the Internet with public access, which allows ordering goods and services remotely via an electronic device.
6. The goods or services are all products published on the e-shop website, which can be ordered (they have the stated price and this is not zero).
7. The Buyer fully recognizes electronic communication, especially through the e-shop, e-mail communication as well as telephone communication, unless it is common ground that the Seller communicates with the Buyer or his authorized person.
8. These general terms and conditions shall apply to the relationship between the seller and the buyer, which originated other than via electronic devices at a distance and is not a relationship between the information society service provider and the recipient of information society services, only to the extent necessary in accordance with law and logical arrangement of the matter, unless otherwise agreed between them.
1. All prices for goods and services include VAT.
2. The seller is bound by the price stated on the e-shop website at the time of purchase.
1. The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form and its sending to the seller. For the correct and proper processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data in the order and choose the transport and payment options for the ordered goods or services.
2. By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the price of the ordered goods and services. By sending it, the order becomes binding for the buyer, ie it is a proposal to conclude a purchase contract with the seller.
3. After sending the order in the e-shop, the buyer is automatically generated and sent an information e-mail stating that the seller has delivered the buyer's order for processing by the e-shop. This e-mail is not a confirmation of the goods within the meaning of para. 4. of this article.
4. Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. Confirmation of the order by the seller is an electronic message of the seller sent to the buyer's e-mail address or a short text message sent to the buyer's mobile phone number, which the buyer stated in his order with information to what extent the acceptance of the buyer's order is undisputed. Electronic message of the seller, which does not confirm the buyer's order, rejects or rejects, respectively. otherwise it clearly does not accept the rejection of the buyer's order.
5. If the seller is unable to fulfill the order or part thereof within the time limit for processing the order with maximum effort, for reasons such as that the goods are not produced, are not available at the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to execute the order or for reasons of force majeure, the seller can cancel the order and send the buyer an e-mail. The seller also has the right to cancel the order if the buyer has provided false or misleading information in the order that cannot be verified, such as incorrect e-mail, telephone contact or incorrect or non-existent address. If the buyer has paid the advance, the seller is obliged to return it within 14 days.
6. The buyer is obliged to state all data correctly, otherwise the order may be considered fraud and will not be processed or shipped.
Terms of payment
1. It is possible to pay for goods and services in the e-shop in the following ways:
a. cash on delivery (you pay directly to the courier when you pick up the goods)
b. payment through the GP Webpay payment gateway of Global Payments, as
c. payment through the Tatrapay payment gateway
d. payment through the VIAMO payment gateway
e. payment through the Sporopay payment gateway
2. A gift voucher represents a prepaid amount of funds that the buyer can use when purchasing on the basis of sufficient free prepaid funds. The validity date of the coupon is indicated on it. The nominal value of the gift voucher can be agreed with the buyer.
3. The supplements for the individual payment options are set out in Art. VI of these general terms and conditions.
4. The seller may provide the buyer with discounts:
a. discount from the price for registration in the e-shop,
b. re-purchase discount,
c. discount based on a one-time discount coupon,
5. Discounts provided cannot be cumulated.
Terms of Delivery
1. The seller is obliged to send the goods to the buyer within 30 days of creating the order, unless otherwise agreed, or if the goods were not specified for a longer delivery time.
2. If the goods are in stock, they are dispatched according to capacity as soon as possible.
3. If there are several goods and services in the order and some of them are not in stock, we inform the buyer with the possibility of partial deliveries.
4. An invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents for the goods or services from the manufacturer are sent to the customer together with the goods.
5. The place of performance shall be deemed to be the place to which the goods are delivered.
6. The seller provides transport to the buyer through:
a. courier company DPD, as, with its registered office at Technická 4313/7, 821 04 Bratislava
b. Slovenská pošta, as, with its registered office at Partizánska cesta 9 975 99 Banská Bystrica
c. zasielkovna.sk, Lihovarská 1060/12, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9, IČ28408306
d. personal collection in agreement with the seller
e. own transport of the seller
Shipping, packaging and payment options
1. When paying in advance to a bank account on the basis of an advance invoice or through payment gateways, we charge for transport:
a. for transport by courier company with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse - 2.50 €
b. for transport by Slovak Post we charge a fee of € 3.50
c. for transport by zasielkovna.sk we charge a fee of € 1.50
2. When paying by cash on delivery (you pay when you pick it up by courier / post office):
a. for transport by courier company with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse - 3.50 €
b. for transport by Slovak Post with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse - 4.50 €
c. for transport by zasielkovna.sk with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse - € 2.50
3. The seller may also agree with the buyer on a procedure other than the standard (above) procedure for sending goods or services as well as prices for these services.
4. The seller can send goods that are immediately available to the buyer and deliver the rest of the order additionally within the statutory period, but provided that the buyer will not be charged any additional postage, other than that included in the order.
Transfer of ownership
1. Ownership passes from the seller to the buyer at the time of taking over the thing from the seller or carrier.
2. The seller reserves the right, in the event of a complaint by the buyer, to equip the goods or services, which are still covered by the seller's ownership right, only at the moment of full payment of the subject of the purchase contract.
Cancellation of the purchase contract
1. The buyer has the right to cancel the ordered goods or services within 24 hours from the creation of the purchase contract without cancellation fee for goods that are made to order, according to the specific requirements of the consumer or specifically for one consumer.
The consumer's right to return the goods without giving a reason and to instruct the consumer
1. Pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and amending certain laws (hereinafter the "Act") pursuant to § 7 et seq. days from the day of taking over the goods, if the seller has fulfilled the information obligations under this Act, for other cases, para. 2 or 3 of the Act. If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods.
2. The consumer is obliged, if he wants to exercise this right, to deliver a written withdrawal from the purchase contract in person no later than the last day of the specified period to the seller's contact address during its opening hours or to submit this withdrawal by post no later than the last day of the period to the address which is stated in the contacts, or such exercise of the right can also be applied in the form of a record on another durable medium. After notifying the withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send or deliver in person the subject of the contract from which he withdraws together with all documentation - e.g. the original invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods, which was delivered to him together with the goods, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal (§10 paragraph 1 of the Act). We recommend buyers to make a copy of the invoice for their own use and send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment. You can use the following form to withdraw from the contract: Withdrawals from the purchase contract, in which it is necessary to fill in the minimum data marked with an "*" - an asterisk.
3. Do not send the goods to us on delivery, the shipment will not be accepted.
4. The e-shop operator shall return the paid performance for the goods / service, including transport costs in accordance with Art. §9 par. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. As well as costs demonstrably incurred to order the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the withdrawal from the contract, but does not have to return the money before the delivered goods or the consumer does not prove the shipment, this does not apply if the seller suggested picking up the goods on my own.
5. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the consumer.
6. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to goods and services, which are defined in §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. zz
7. The consumer shall bear any reduction in the value of the goods which has been caused by their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the functionality and characteristics of the goods.
1. The seller and the buyer are considered to be the contracting parties.
2. The buyer is obliged to:
a. take over the ordered goods,
b. pay the agreed remuneration to the seller for the taken over goods,
c. check the integrity of the packaging or as well as the goods themselves when taking them over.
3. The seller is obliged to:
a. deliver the goods to the customer in the required quality, quantity and at the agreed price,
b. together with the goods or additionally send to the customer all documents for the goods such as an invoice for the goods, a complaint form, operating instructions in the codified form of the Slovak language.
1. Personal data are processed in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The operator does not provide personal data of the buyer to a third party, except for the selected transport company that ensures the delivery of goods or services, or state authorities in the case of control, or intermediary on the basis of a mutual contract concluded under Act no. 18/2018 Coll
3. The controller is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons, by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are obliged to observe confidentiality in relation to personal data.
4. The person concerned shall have the rights defined in § 19 et seq. Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended, namely:
a) the right to information which is fulfilled by these content and business conditions,
b) the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject - § 21 of the Act lies in your right to request how and for what purposes your data is processed, and you can address this request to the contact e-mail.
c) the right to correct personal data - § 22 of the Act allows you to correct personal data if they are out of date,
d) the right to delete personal data - § 23 of the Act you will use if you are not interested in the operator processing further personal data,
e) the right to restrict the processing of personal data - § 24 of the Act you will exercise in case you think that personal data have been processed in violation of the law,
f) the right to object to the processing of personal data - § 27 of the Act,
g) the right to the transfer of personal data,
(h) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the personal data processed.
5. The operator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: name, surname, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order. This personal data is stored for 10 years for archiving purposes. As part of the order processing, personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing invoices, issuing stock (delivery) letters, providing transport as well as accounting in accounting.
6. The operator has entrusted an intermediary who is the operator of the internet portal heureka.sk with the service Verified by customers, the company Heureka Shopping, sro with its registered office at Karolínksa 650/1, 186 00 Prague, IČO: 02387727 / pricemania.sk with the service Trade evaluation, the company Pricemania sro , with its registered office at Karpatská 6, 811 05 Bratislava, IČO: 43860599, to process personal data in the scope of name, surname, e-mail and information about the ordered goods on behalf of the e-shop operator in order to evaluate the quality of the purchase. For the purposes of this evaluation, the intermediary will send a one-time e-mail to the buyer with the possibility of evaluation.
7. These pages record your IP address, information about how much time you spend browsing those pages and information about which pages you come to us from. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and are also used to measure website traffic and customize the display of the site, and thanks to these files we can offer you a higher quality. Therefore, we perceive these files as our legitimate interest. Some cookies are third-party files, e.g. Youtube, Google and the like.
8. You can delete cookies at any time or set their collection directly in the Internet browser settings. If you want to refuse the collection of cookies, set this in your internet browser.
9. If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for the purposes of e-mail marketing, he has agreed to the sending of e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address.
10. Personal data for e-mail marketing purposes to the extent of name and surname, e-mail address are provided for a period of five years. This personal data is not provided to third parties.
11. The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we immediately delete. You can also log out by unchecking the box in the user's user account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). We will no longer use the personal information you provide for us for e-mail marketing purposes.
Compensation for damage in case of non-receipt of goods
1. The seller has the right to compensation for damage (according to the provisions of § 420 et seq. Of the Civil Code), if the buyer ordered goods that did not cancel or. did not withdraw from the contract and at the same time did not take over the goods from the carrier or, at the request of the seller, in the case of choosing a personal collection, did not take over the goods within the specified time limit for collection. By doing so, the buyer has breached its obligation set out in Art. X point 2. letter a), according to which the buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods.
2. In determining the amount of damages, the seller takes into account, in particular, transport costs and associated fees in sending the goods, costs associated with packaging, shipping and administration of the order, as well as all other costs incurred with the implementation of the order. also charge lost profits.
3. The seller has the right not to exercise the right to compensation for damages or to exercise this right only in part.
1. The seller reserves the right to change and supplement these general terms and conditions and complaint conditions without prior notice to the buyer. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions or complaint conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those general terms and conditions that were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are available on the seller's website.
2. Complaint conditions are an integral part of these general terms and conditions.
3. By sending the order, the buyer has read the general terms and conditions as well as the complaint conditions.
4. These conditions were developed within the certification project of the e-shop nakupujbezpecne.sk
5. These general business conditions and complaint conditions are available at the company's registered office for inspection by buyers, as well as are published on the e-shop website.
6. If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for a request for redress. If the seller responds to the request for redress in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the consumer has in accordance with § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. On Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Acts The right to submit a proposal to initiate an alternative resolution of one's dispute. The relevant subject for alternative resolution of consumer disputes with the e-shop operator is the Slovak Trade Inspection (www.soi.sk) or another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (http: //www.mhsr. en / list-of-subjects-of-alternative-resolution-of-consumer-disputes / 146987s), while the consumer has the right to choose which of the mentioned subjects of alternative-dispute resolution of consumer disputes. At the same time, the consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to submit an alternative dispute resolution proposal. The consumer will find information on the design fees on the website of the specific ADR entity.
7. Relationships not otherwise regulated in these general terms and conditions as in their inseparable parts (annexes) are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 122/2013 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Coll. As well as Act no. 513/1991 Coll
8. In the case of concluding another contract with the buyer with different conditions, the conditions specified in the contract take precedence over the general terms and conditions.
9. These General Terms and Conditions, including their integral parts, shall enter into force and effect on 25 May 2018.
Done at Bratislava, 25 May 2018
1. Only goods which have been purchased from the seller and which are the property of the consumer may be claimed.
2. If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession) for all offered goods is guaranteed for 24 months, unless otherwise stated in the goods and the procedure is in accordance with the Protection Act consumer and the Civil Code and these complaint conditions. If the buyer has ordered a used item and the buyer has been informed, the warranty period is 12 months. If the buyer is not a consumer, the procedure is in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year and these complaints are not subject to these complaint conditions.
3. The warranty period begins on the day of taking over the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller, if the goods are taken over by the buyer in person, on the day of taking over.
4. The buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller immediately, immediately after finding the defect.
5. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
a. the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
b. improper handling of the product in a manner other than specified in the instructions for use,
c. using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of the natural environment of the goods according to the instructions,
d. neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
e. damage to goods by excessive loading,
f. by using the goods in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of the warranty conditions.
6. Defects arising from a natural disaster are also excluded from liability for defects.
7. Liability for defects also does not apply to normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. A defect cannot be regarded as, as is clear from the nature of the case, the period of its minimum durability or the period of consumption, which may be limited to a shorter period. The date of minimum durability, shelf life, shelf life or similar period is indicated on the goods and the goods are subject to such marking.
8. The claimed goods must be sent to our address listed below, but not by cash on delivery or delivered in person to the contact address. It is necessary to pack the goods appropriately so that the goods are not damaged during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured consignment. It is necessary to attach a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the defect to the goods, or we recommend enclosing the completed Complaint Form together with the proof of purchase. Complaints must be sent exclusively in writing (by post) or in person (not by e-mail).
9. The seller confirms the receipt of the complaint and issues the buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in a suitable form. The day of submission of the complaint is considered to be the day of its delivery to the seller. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint. Confirmation of the handling of the complaint will be sent in writing.
10. The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 days from the date of the complaint. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller will handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the handling of the complaint may not be longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for new ones.
11. Rights of the buyer when making a complaint:
a. in the case of a defect that can be rectified, the buyer has the right to have it rectified free of charge, in good time and properly, and this defect must be rectified without undue delay,
b. the buyer may, instead of eliminating the defect, request an exchange of the item, or the defect concerns only a part of the item, replacement of the part if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect,
c. the seller may replace the defective item with a perfect item instead of eliminating the defect, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer,
d. in the case of a defect which cannot be remedied and which prevents the proper use of the item, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or to withdraw from the contract. The buyer has the same right in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects,
e. in the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
12. A complaint shall be deemed to be settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, exchanging them or returning the purchase price of the goods, a written invitation to take over the performance or its justified rejection.
13. Complaints are considered settled if the complaint proceedings are terminated by handing over the claimed goods (by exchanging them, repairing them) by returning the purchase price of the goods, providing a reasonable discount or by reasoned rejection. The consumer is informed about the result of the complaint procedure within the statutory time limit.
14. Non-damage of goods, resp. The integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport. We recommend buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier, you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
15. These complaint conditions are an integral part of the general terms and conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice to the seller.
14. GuruKnows, sro, with its registered office at Račianska 88B, 831 02 Bratislava, email@example.com
Done at Bratislava, 25 May 2018